- ALDI supports Barnardos Mother of the Year Awards
- sourcing sustainably caught fish
- ALDI Australian Packaging Covenant 2010 - 2015 Action Plan
- ALDI supports Do Something Near You
- ALDI’s commitment to nutrition earns a big Tick
- ALDI corporate responsibility
- ALDI CR policy
- all ALDI laundry detergents to be phosphate free by 2013
- ALDI supports the work of Barnardos
- ALDI teams up with Foodbank, OzHarvest and Second Bite
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities Report 2012
- our commitment to environmental sustainability
- Carbon Reduction Label Program
- ALDI leads industry to remove artificial food colours
- consumer quality assurance
- textiles quality testing
responsibility is our response
We respond to social questions relating to our direct and indirect activities in a way that is in keeping with the tradition and self-perception of the ALDI SOUTH group: namely by assuming responsibility. With the introduction of the Corporate Responsibility Policy (CR Policy), we have made responsibility an integral part of our corporate decision-making processes.
Simplicity, consistency and responsibility have always been our three defining core values. As an expanding discount retailer, our actions have international influence in different markets and along the supply chain.
We are convinced that long-term business success can only be achieved only if we additionally assume responsibility for people, nature and the environment. This belief is reflected in our CR Policy.
Our CR Policy represents the binding framework for the activities of our employees, business partners and suppliers, in every area of our operations.