- ALDI supports Barnardos Mother of the Year Awards
- sourcing sustainably caught fish
- ALDI Australian Packaging Covenant 2010 - 2015 Action Plan
- ALDI supports Do Something Near You
- ALDI’s commitment to nutrition earns a big Tick
- ALDI corporate responsibility
- ALDI CR policy
- all ALDI laundry detergents to be phosphate free by 2013
- ALDI supports the work of Barnardos
- ALDI teams up with Foodbank, OzHarvest and Second Bite
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities Report 2012
- our commitment to environmental sustainability
- Carbon Reduction Label Program
- ALDI leads industry to remove artificial food colours
- consumer quality assurance
- textiles quality testing
consumer quality assurance
We go above and beyond the standard requirements for ensuring the quality of all our products, whether they be food or non-food items.
As well as complying with the highest Australian standards for quality assurance of fresh fruit and veg, we also undertake independent testing on an ongoing basis to ensure suppliers meet our own strict specifications.
ALDI recognises the world leading Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) auditing standards and references these with all factories which produce ALDI food products. We undertake regular inspections at every stage along the supply chain to guarantee the safety and quality of all our exclusive brands.
Our exclusive brands are subject to rigorous testing and sampling sessions, both during the development phase and once a product is on the supermarket shelf, to ensure they meet our stringent requirement for quality.
We have achieved 'green' status for our Genetically Modified (GM) policy in Greenpeace's True Food Guide. ALDI complies with all existing regulatory requirements pertaining to GM as stated in the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code. ALDI does not stock any products which are labeled as containing GM ingredients.