- ALDI supports Barnardos Mother of the Year Awards
- sourcing sustainably caught fish
- ALDI Australian Packaging Covenant 2010 - 2015 Action Plan
- ALDI supports Do Something Near You
- ALDI’s commitment to nutrition earns a big Tick
- ALDI corporate responsibility
- ALDI CR policy
- all ALDI laundry detergents to be phosphate free by 2013
- ALDI supports the work of Barnardos
- ALDI teams up with Foodbank, OzHarvest and Second Bite
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities Report 2012
- our commitment to environmental sustainability
- Carbon Reduction Label Program
- ALDI leads industry to remove artificial food colours
- consumer quality assurance
- textiles quality testing
ALDI teams up with Foodbank, OzHarvest and Second Bite
ALDI proudly donates quality, nutritious food, that can no longer be sold, to Foodbank, OzHarvest and Second Bite.
Foodbank is the largest hunger relief charity in Australia. ALDI delivers non-perishable food to Foodbank warehouses in Queensland, NSW and Victoria where the food is distributed to welfare agencies throughout Australia, helping to feed over 50,000 Australians a day.
OzHarvest operates in Sydney, Canberra and Wollongong, while SecondBite operates in Victoria. Both collect fresh food on a daily basis from ALDI stores, which goes to charities supporting the disadvantaged and people living in at-risk communities.
To learn more about these organisations please visit their websites below.